Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could get ONE old FCB user to return, who would it be and why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man this list could be updated again with all the people who have disappeared within the last year or so....where's Bill Menard, or muskiesfan, and all the other guys I remember whose names I've forgotten

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I have to admit I hardly know anyone or pay attention to who posts what. Jaypers is the rookie guy, heavy_hitter is the guy with the rare patch and 2010 Exquisite collection, and gilmo is the owner. That makes me feel kinda bad, being on here almost every day almost since day one. But I guess I always prefer keeping to myself. Even online.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Lots of great dudes with great collections mentioned here so I won't double up. Is NECPilgrims (or something like that) still around? Maybe just not posting much. Couple guys I'm not sure ever made the leap from BMB

.robb (the Oil Can Boyd collector)
RDG??? (Rob Gordon, nice guy, helluva Sweet Spot collection)

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
That guy who found the rare Wagner fold-out in his drywall

Oh wow I forgot about that guy.

Who was it who got the dead fly card? Can't remember anymore.

I miss Dave (can't remember his username), he lived in Kentucky and was friends with Brandon Webb and we communicated a lot. Just disappeared as far as I know.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Easy: Cubsfan13 . He sent me a PM about a card during the time I was not able to check into the boards, and I haven't been able to reach him about it. Having said that, if anyone has his email address or eBay ID, please send it to me so I can get in touch with him. Thanks!

Bumping this because I am trying to get in contact with Sean_C all these years later! If anybody has contact information for him it would be much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online