Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Won this STEAL yesterday....it's already on it's way for me to flip...Kaepernick auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I shouldn't have called the OP a dork - whatever point I may have made after that becomes irrelevant after I stooped to name calling.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
We are all a little dorky or nerdy. Hell we collect baseball cards and that's only the start for most of us.

Anyone of us had we seen the card would have bought it. Well except the few of you who had no clue what it's worth.

I'm sure if I go check the ops other thread from a little while ago where a bunch of people jumped down his throat it will be many of the same people posting here.

I'm happy for anyone who gets a steal no matter how big it is. It's no one but the sellers fault for their stupidity.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
We are all a little dorky or nerdy. Hell we collect baseball cards and that's only the start for most of us.

Cards is just a start for me. I love to shoot my AR for fun. I love to hunt deer with my black powder & .44 rifle . I really love looking at(and cleaning) my short barrel pistol grip mossberg 550 just waiting for the time I actually get to use it the way it was intended to be used. Someone please break in my house when I am home... Pretty Please

Every time I decide to come back to browse the football boards, I see JEBJJA, and it make me close out and browse other forum sites instead. Do what you will with this information.

WINNA!!

Last edited:

RITM

Aug 25, 2008

Really? I liken trading cards to any other item that is collected, whether art, coins, or antiques. Some of the most sophisticated people I know collect trading cards.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Really? I liken trading cards to any other item that is collected, whether art, coins, or antiques. Some of the most sophisticated people I know collect trading cards.

And of course, you're referring to Clint here.

Members online