Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boom! There goes my head after seeing the auto lineup at this year's National.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
The prices at the National are always outrageous! The sad thing is the photo ops are an additional outrageous charge!

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
photo ops are ridiciulous!!! what the hell.. $179 to have a picture made with Piazza?? Did anyone see what Cal's note said? HE would take photos for free if you bring your own camera..

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
photo ops are ridiciulous!!! what the hell.. $179 to have a picture made with Piazza?? Did anyone see what Cal's note said? HE would take photos for free if you bring your own camera..

Pretty cool of Cal.

For only 199 you can have your pic taken with the rocket himself. Oh my.

For 59 will Ozzie do a backflip in the pic?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Pretty cool of Cal.

For only 199 you can have your pic taken with the rocket himself. Oh my.

For 59 will Ozzie do a backflip in the pic?

For 75 he'll quote his lines from The Simpson's

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Piazza says he won't sign anything related to the Clemens bat throwing incident. Clemens, however, has no such disclaimer.

Challenge: who has the stones to bring that picture and ask him to sign "I thought it was the ball"?

Bonus points for, when refused, you bust out a picture of him in Congress, lying.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Will they sign anything you bring? For example if I have an artist make me a sketch card, can I get it signed? Also, how much is Lawrence Taylor?

May need someone to help me out (I can't go, in Japan...)

Members online

Latest posts