Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 8/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Apparently Mike Olt is still alive...4-4, HR, Double, raises his Iowa average by about 70 points in one night lol. Anyone care to speculate what happened to him this year? We know about the vision issues, but supposedly those are corrected. Maybe just lack of confidence after struggling early and pressing too much?

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
He actually has 30 SB and homered again tonight! I'm still a huge fan and I think he's played his way into the top 50, maybe even the top 30 prospects in baseball.

Beast mode is back on! I moved the majority of my lower end autos but I still have two oranges, a gold, and a few more low end. .280 AVG/21 HR/30 SB season (and counting)...I have to think he's not selling nearly as high as he could be. Should be a no-doubter to be the Dodgers #1 prospect.

I have to think he'll be #2 behind Corey Seager.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Apparently Mike Olt is still alive...4-4, HR, Double, raises his Iowa average by about 70 points in one night lol. Anyone care to speculate what happened to him this year? We know about the vision issues, but supposedly those are corrected. Maybe just lack of confidence after struggling early and pressing too much?

Probably personal, non-baseball related problems that are affecting his game.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I have to think he'll be #2 behind Corey Seager.

I know Seager had a good low A season before promotion to A+ (and struggle thus far), but I still think Joc will get the edge...you put up a 20+/30+ season in Double A or better as one of the youngest players in the league and it's hard to ignore you. He was 35th on BA's midseason top 50 and Seager didn't make the list. I'd say since then Joc has only gone up in value, having locked up the 20+/30+ season while still hitting for high average.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
That centering isnt a 10, just measured it. But the edges can maybe bump? If you crack though all it takes is a small bump to ruin a corner or scratch a surface.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
UA Update #1 - Jacob Gatewood beat out Chase Vallot in the finals of the HR Derby.

For those who remember, he also lit up CitiField during the ASG.

[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION]

Jacob Gatewood plays at a rival high school of the one I teach at. I think it might be a good idea to get some ROMLBs signed, or at the very least watch him play!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts