Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Closed And now full everyone gets 2 teams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
WOW 629 VIEWS and only a handful of people want in a free contest. It's selection Sunday and it looks like this is not going to happen. we have until Monday evening to fill this since the games start on Tuesday for the play in games. But I could go to Wednesday evening if needed but I doubt it will matter. Seems there is not a lot of interest in here anymore. Sad really

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
WOW 629 VIEWS and only a handful of people want in a free contest. It's selection Sunday and it looks like this is not going to happen. we have until Monday evening to fill this since the games start on Tuesday for the play in games. But I could go to Wednesday evening if needed but I doubt it will matter. Seems there is not a lot of interest in here anymore. Sad really

I'll take the rest of the spots to fill it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Would it be allowed/rude if I nominated the following to help get us to the 34 sign up mark?
[MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1922]gvsu96[/MENTION]

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Would it be allowed/rude if I nominated the following to help get us to the 34 sign up mark?

[MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1922]gvsu96[/MENTION]

Count me in

Members online

Latest posts