Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Card podcast Sports Illustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Thanks for the link. Too bad it's so short. I wish there was a weekly baseball card podcast that discussed all eras of collecting cards and memorabilia.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Bumping this up...anybody know of a weekly podcast that discusses the hobby? I'm pretty sure Cardboard a connection used to do one last year but not sure if they still do?

Thanks,
Jeff

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Beckett has a weekly one and sportscardradio.com has one that comes out about bimonthly on average (some months will have a couple, some months will only have one, some months may not have any). There have been four or five episodes of SCR recently so I guess there has been a lot to talk about.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
If FCB does start one up, I would suggest looking into using Podcast One-they are one of the leaders in the industry and are awesome at generating revenue for the podcasters, along with a lot of the bigger shows using their platform.

I would be interested in being involved but will have to do some more research into it to see how feasible it is while I work a full time job. Will try to do research the end of this week into it.

Thanks,
Jeff

Members online

Latest posts