Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<><><><>Saturday Morning Thread<><><><>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Haha, I have no idea. I was just joking around
I figured you were joking about the QB part but I wondered how the points work as your wide receiver throwing a touch down. I would guess you get the yards and the touchdown points.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That's how it worked in my league. When brown threw his td, I got the points for it
Years ago before computers kept the scores I was in a league and a similar play to that one except the receiver threw for a two point conversation. I won that game by that play.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hell of a game in new england.

Post late last night,
Looking for the murray in non book form if anyone has eyes
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] are you in need of a pedrioa? I have a tribute when the gameball auto comes in.

Attachments

• 1420937835851.jpg
    1420937835851.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 12

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Someone is using my PayPal account to buy gift cards on Raise!

What do you mean you don't know who to root for! The Ducks of course.. I nominate you a duck fan.... Go ducks

I was going for the Ducks to begin with, but I think I am slowly turning to the Bucks

Hey everybody, I'm back from a short break I took from the hobby. Go Bucks!

Welcome back

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Don't know, I changed my password, security questions, and PIN, and reported both purchases to PayPal. Never had this happen to me before, hopefully my account gets credited back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts