Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 World Series - Who Ya Got?

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not seeing the poll but i will go tribe! Cubs winning the ws would be boring because it's fun to say "wait until next year", make fun of the curses or call them loveable losers.

Poll isn't visible on the app, for some reason.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
no prediction , but i am DEFINITELY pulling for cleveland (among my favorite teams in the 90's when they had belle , baerga , and lofton and then added in murray and winfield)....though i like a few guys on the team , i just can't stand the cubs ....

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I took the Cubs in six games. Looks as if the vote tally is split, at the moment, on who will win.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Indians in 5.

They are on a roll this playoff year and eliminated 2 very good offensive teams with their pitching.
A sweep in the LCS can be counterproductive and cool a team's playoff roll real quick. Just ask my favorite team ever, the 2007 Rockies. The Red Sox were a far superior team, no doubt, but a week off in between their NLCS sweep and the WS really hurt the Rox. They had no shot. Let's hope the Tribe has stayed locked in.

I'm pulling for the Indians because I've been a fan since the late 80s when their AAA club was in Colorado Springs. Got a few Francona autographs back then and will happily add them to my HOF auto collection someday. Also, looking at the Cubs lineup and their ages, I think they will be contending for quite some time. Not sure about the Indians, so I say let this be their year.

No losers in this series, though. Often I find myself rooting against a team just because I want to spread the championship love around. This year, both teams and fan bases are worthy of the title.

looking forward to it!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I dont care how many games it takes, as long as it is at least five games as long as the Cubs win!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I really think if this goes more than 5 it's to the Indians advantage. If the Cubbies can take two of the first three, I think they win in 5. If the Indians take 2 of the first 3, Indians win in 6.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Cubs in 6!

attachment.php

Members online