Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STL Cardinals 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Wow I hope Holland can help sooner rather than later. I have a 100 dollar bet with a friend the Cards get more wins. I do have a plus 3 wins. today we SUCKED BALLS. That is all for now.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
More wins than the Scrubs is the bet I have a plus 3 games. I am tired of hearing Cubs fans proclaiming they are better after one
ring in the last century.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I must be the only Cards fan that thinks the Holland signing was unnecessary. We already had five guys in that bullpen who were as valuable, or more, than Holland has been when healthy the last three years plus Hicks. Seems like a waste of 14 million and a pick.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not a cards fan, but in thought the Holland signing was also a little gratuitous. Seems like they had enough quality guys. The front office must have trouble trusting some of them. Also much like a lot of the FAs that signed i find it funny Holland turned down a 15 mil player option for this year and ended up signing for 14.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I'm not a cards fan, but in thought the Holland signing was also a little gratuitous. Seems like they had enough quality guys. The front office must have trouble trusting some of them. Also much like a lot of the FAs that signed i find it funny Holland turned down a 15 mil player option for this year and ended up signing for 14.

I don't think it's the front office at all, other than as enablers and I think that's coming from ownership more than the GM. Matheny needs to go. He's still entrenched in bullpen roles and old baseball trope. He's given away 4-5 wins a year the last three years with his atrocious bullpen management alone.

Members online

Latest posts