Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possible Russ Ortiz Gamer Rawlings Heart Of The Hide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice ! I just notice the string color difference and the Rawlings logo in the glove he is wearing has additional text , but def a lot of similarities

Ryan

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Nice ! I just notice the string color difference and the Rawlings logo in the glove he is wearing has additional text , but def a lot of similarities
I'm sure Ortiz went through several different gloves during his 12-year career.
That has to be a gamer. Why else would his name be stitched on it? Unless a high-school or college player who just happened to be named Russ Ortiz had his name stiched on a nearly identical glove as Ortiz uses.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'm sure Ortiz went through several different gloves during his 12-year career.
That has to be a gamer. Why else would his name be stitched on it? Unless a high-school or college player who just happened to be named Russ Ortiz had his name stiched on a nearly identical glove as Ortiz uses.

I wasn't stating it wasn't , just pointing out the differences between the two photos.

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Looks pretty similar to ones he used
View attachment 52023

This could possibly be one he used in 2000. Check out his 2000 Upper Deck MVP card:

1433-88Fr.jpg

His 1997, 1998 and 1999 cards have either a non-Rawlings brand glove or the Rawlings black glove with black laces such as the one you posted. So far that is the only card I could find with a black Rawlings glove with brown laces such as yours. Nice find dude!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
This could possibly be one he used in 2000. Check out his 2000 Upper Deck MVP card:

1433-88Fr.jpg

His 1997, 1998 and 1999 cards have either a non-Rawlings brand glove or the Rawlings black glove with black laces such as the one you posted. So far that is the only card I could find with a black Rawlings glove with brown laces such as yours. Nice find dude!

Thanks

Members online

Latest posts