Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Is Your Twitter Handle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I've followed everyone listed. If interested, please consider following me @radicards

I share links to blog posts, videos, products, etc. - all sports card related with a preference for baseball.

:)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Honestly, it is just more eyes on your collection. Which can lead to new pickups.

List updated to this point.
I guess I should clarify, I don't see how Twitter as a whole is beneficial to anyone. Maybe I just don't understand it enough to fully grasp what it's for. I did delete it off my phone. I used it to communicate with the Topps bunt people and haven't used it or checked it since.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I guess I should clarify, I don't see how Twitter as a whole is beneficial to anyone. Maybe I just don't understand it enough to fully grasp what it's for. I did delete it off my phone. I used it to communicate with the Topps bunt people and haven't used it or checked it since.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

For me it's a news source that is faster than anything else out there. Sports, politics, whatever, the amount of info that you get in real time is crazy.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I don't use Twitter a lot, but I do follow a lot of people related to the Blue Jays, and sometimes I'll go on Twitter while watching a game and get involved in the banter.

The only account I've favorited is the Blue Jays so I get notifications whenever they tweet. It's a good way to keep up on their news releases for roster moves, signings, promos, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts