Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Look who I found in my non-Yankees box of TTM autographs! I had not listed this one with my Yankees before!!!
TTM Derek Jeter by Danny Secrist, on Flickr
f62b4806a03e023089b2c79cc5df8d23.jpg

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Do all the TTM/IP you purchase come from a trusted regular, or how do you know what you’re getting is legit? I’m too scared to buy a supposed TTM/IP off eBay or something

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Do all the TTM/IP you purchase come from a trusted regular, or how do you know what you’re getting is legit? I’m too scared to buy a supposed TTM/IP off eBay or something

I compare signatures on ebay of the same player and go with those with a lot of positive feedback. I also like it if I know where/how they obtained it. On most of the low priced cards, most aren't going to bother forging for a few bucks. I sometimes compare other players' autographs that they're selling to see if there are similarities in the signatures across the board, if they are signing a lot of different people. Go with your gut, as there have been quite a few I've skipped over during the years.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I compare signatures on ebay of the same player and go with those with a lot of positive feedback. I also like it if I know where/how they obtained it. On most of the low priced cards, most aren't going to bother forging for a few bucks. I sometimes compare other players' autographs that they're selling to see if there are similarities in the signatures across the board, if they are signing a lot of different people. Go with your gut, as there have been quite a few I've skipped over during the years.

Man, you have bigger cojones than I do, lol

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

I pretty much feel and do the same. Is a guy rly gonna forge a signature he's selling for $4? But I still always compare them against the same auto, but from different sellers. I hopefully plan 1 day to have them all authenticated

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Butch Hobson is a new one and this is my first TTM Lyle.

Butch Hobson on a 1983 Topps card, signed in black sharpie, sent to his home on 3/27/17.
5904 Saltaire Village Court Wilmington, NC 28412

Sparky Lyle on a 1973 Topps card (with $5 fee), signed in blue sharpie, sent to his home on 1/10/18.
17 Signal Hill Drive Voorhees, NJ 08043

TTM Butch Hobson 1/29/18 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

TTM Sparky Lyle 1/29/18 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Members online