Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I believe that Pucket is also on our transaction board here.

Edit-should've read the previous page first :)

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

I need some advice on value, guys.

Brandon Belt GU Cracked Autographed bat. Not COA but comes with excellent provenance. It and a pair of signed batting gloves were donated to a local college football team by one of the players. He is actually a high school friend of Belt. They were sold at an auction and a friend of mine - guy that runs the local shows - won both. He ended up selling the gloves at a loss to another one of the players that's a Giants fan.

He sent me a message this morning. He's going to bring it to a show next Saturday and wants to sell it to me. He hasn't said the price, but I'd like to have a price in mind. I looked on eBay, and the prices go anywhere from $50 - $300... the low end are ones without COAs, and high end are name model with PSA authentication. He said this one is a blonde bat with Belt's nameplate... so - what would you guys pay?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I would say 150 ish Adam. Ken and Lisu might be the ones to ask...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
3rd game used Albert Belle bat came in today! It ended on NYE late, so I would give props to that and snipe for stealing this one lol

8773517E-165D-4EDF-940F-81110777EE41-3303-000001C78AADEDA7.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Richard [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] !

I got a mystery package today... first ever... didn't know what to think but it happened to be a REALLY nice Belle card!

After some huge due diligence, I know he sent it ;) FIVE STAR 51/97!!

That's really nice of you and I truly truly appreciate it!!

A0DE48CA-F59D-4124-ADF5-585C9629CD86-3303-000001CE83A7A906.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts