Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper HR Ticket Stub Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Might be able to help you out.

harperticket.jpg

I've asked a number of people, but they, like myself, keep their stubs. This is mine from that day.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
I have his 1st Minor League game in Rome, GA.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Great project- one that very likely will keep you busy for years to come......

Edit- The "fans" on the Rockies stub crack me up.....was trying to figure out who they were when I saw "Year of the fan."

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I got 2 stubs from the astros by sending an email. But the only problem was that they wrote SOUV on the back which I will assume means Souviner lol. So you can try shooting them an email.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ken I have a seller I buy mine from and he has given me a name for the guy that holds all of the 2013 tickets for past games

thanks, i havent had an issue getting any tickets except for that Blue Jays one but i didnt start the collection until shortly after that game. If i ever have an issue finding one, ill shoot you a pm.

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
That's awesome. Great collection.
Do you think it's harder to find tickets these days because many people now print them at home?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Great job ... Finding something different than cards can be just as fun IMO

I think this is my next move into Clark land. I am not sure I want them all or just try and get 1,50,100,etc.

Ryan

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
This is pretty cool, a neat way to do a collection.

I have a Washington @ Seattle ticket from 8/31 where he hit two. Were you able to get that one? It was in my pocket, so not sure it's in perfect condition but don't think it has any significant creases.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This is pretty cool, a neat way to do a collection.

I have a Washington @ Seattle ticket from 8/31 where he hit two. Were you able to get that one? It was in my pocket, so not sure it's in perfect condition but don't think it has any significant creases.

Yep thanks, I have every one to date.

Members online

Latest posts