Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Weeks Sports Card Hot List is LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
8[h=1]Sports Card Hot List for April 14th 2013[/h] Posted on April 15, 2013 by Corry Gross

What’s hot this week? Baseball. What’ll be hot next week? Probably baseball. But the week after, we can expect the rise in football prices after the NFL Draft, especially with the new Leaf Draft products. Panini did a great job with National Treasures Football as they did with baseball with some crazy sales right off the shelves, but it is a 2012 product. It makes you wonder, how long can the company wait to release a last year’s product?

2012 Bowman Chrome Tony Cingrani Autographs

He’s not a fireballer like Aroldis Chapman, but this Reds prospect is striking out hitters left and right. In his first two starts for Triple-A Lousiville, he has recorded 21 strikeouts in just 12 1/3 innings. Scouts still have questions if he will be a big league caliber starter, but he is trying to prove them wrong.

After earning the number one spot on Baseball America’s Prospect Hot Sheet, Cingrani’s cards have seen an uptick. 2012 Bowman Chrome autographs are up to the $46 mark after only hitting $15 last week. A blue refractor autograph recently hit $100 as well. Not bad for a future relief pitcher, huh? Other of Cingrani’s autographs can be found in the new 2013 Topps Tribute and 2012 Leaf products. Cingrani also appears to be on the verge of being called up to the Bigs.

Click here to read more!

Last edited:

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
This is all I can see on my phone. No options anywhere I can see to scroll down or see more

27316724-4AE9-433A-B2A4-3FD210FD5498-4274-000003859DDDF294_zps72bb3ea0.jpg

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
There is a link below that says click here to read more.

I can't keep putting the hot list up in both places as a complete article. I don't have an apple device, so I can't test to see if it's just your device, although I doubt it is.

NeedChapmans

Aug 19, 2012
Where did you get that Cingrani Purple Image ... ?!

Nice to see him on top of the list. Get ready to do it again next week.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
It's a couple of weeks after many of my Crawford's sold, but I love seeing him on the list again. And that 1999 Topps Traded set is a classic! 3 more hits tonight and counting...

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Not sure if this feature is available for android but iPhone users don't get an alert for mentions, quotes, or PMs.

Allen

Sent from my iPhone 5

Members online