Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pastime HOF Draft Thread - shipped 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Re: Pastime HOF Draft Thread

I don't know, I still would rather spend $60 on a pack & get a paul konerko or andre ethier jersey instead of an "unlicensed" auto of burleigh grimms or banks....

Please know I'm being sarcastic.

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Andrew,
Will the points cards be randomed out after the draft is complete?

I have put the point cards and the other cards into bubble mailers already. They are unmarked. I will randomly grab one out of a pillow case when I mail the cards out.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
The points are a nice bonus and does help the value.

I added the Pastime Points so people would be able to get some memorabilia along with cards. 500 points = HOF signed photo, 1,000 points is a HOF signed baseball, 2,500 gets you a Mantle, Williams, or Dimaggio signed photo. 5,000 points gets you a Mantle, DiMaggio, or Williams signed baseball. Those are instant redemption winners. You can also collect and combine points to get the same items.

I respect your opinions about the product and will use them all to improve any future products. I also welcome others to voice their opinions as well. This is the first release and that means it can only get better.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Pastime HOF Draft Thread

[MENTION=3680]csmtampa[/MENTION] I give you credit for standing behind your product. Although I've been pretty critical it sounds like plenty are happy with the breaks.

Last edited:

A_Pharis

I added the Pastime Points so people would be able to get some memorabilia along with cards. 500 points = HOF signed photo, 1,000 points is a HOF signed baseball, 2,500 gets you a Mantle, Williams, or Dimaggio signed photo. 5,000 points gets you a Mantle, DiMaggio, or Williams signed baseball. Those are instant redemption winners. You can also collect and combine points to get the same items.

I respect your opinions about the product and will use them all to improve any future products. I also welcome others to voice their opinions as well. This is the first release and that means it can only get better.

HoF baseball for 1000 points? I'd take that any day of the week.

jhmini

Mar 21, 2012

I will be interested to see the next product and hope you do well with it also especially since I love repack products and like to see them do good.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I will be interested to see the next product and hope you do well with it also especially since I love repack products and like to see them do good.

Thank you and thank you for your input. I will say the next product has a HUGE item as the main driver of the product. Information will be released in a few weeks about it. It's going to be one of the most valuable cards you can pull from a modern day product.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Pastime HOF Draft Thread

I'll pass my pick until the end of the draft and choose from what's left. [MENTION=10002]cr0wl3y[/MENTION] is up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts