Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you name some obscure All-Star players from the past?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I actually have the 1992 MLB all-star game on VHS and I watched it last year. It's a virtual who's who of players I remember vaguely from my childhood but always forget about until I read something about them.

Players like Bip Roberts, Bob Tewksbury, Charles Nagy, Roberto Kelly, Mike Sharperson & Jeff Montgomery (who??? I had never heard of these guys until i rewatched the tape), Juan Guzman, Black Jack McDowell, Norm Charlton, Terry Pendleton

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I actually have the 1992 MLB all-star game on VHS and I watched it last year. It's a virtual who's who of players I remember vaguely from my childhood but always forget about until I read something about them.

Players like Bip Roberts, Bob Tewksbury, Charles Nagy, Roberto Kelly, Mike Sharperson & Jeff Montgomery (who??? I had never heard of these guys until i rewatched the tape), Juan Guzman, Black Jack McDowell, Norm Charlton, Terry Pendleton

These were pretty good players.

Last edited:

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Dioner Navarro - 2008

How the...

08_navarro_1of6.jpg

Patch from the Rays tail...

Last edited:

Members online