Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, Dad will be happy. A's are in Baltimore for four game weekend series, ending with a Monday day game. First time he'll go in 3 years 'cuz of weekend and/or Holiday traffic/crowds, etc.

Although the heat and humidity of a mid-August day game will tick him off a little...:lol:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon everybody! I had a pretty nice Dunn mailday that I'll post somewhere on FCB tonight once I take pics.

As for this Ray Rice business, it's only a matter of time before the Bengals pick him up. ;)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Gotta quick question.

Flipped the light on in my room and it looked like it nearly exploded, then caused half of the power to go out in my apartment.

I flipped the breakers and everything seems to be going fine, anything I should be worried about or did my lightbulb just have a problem?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Gotta quick question.

Flipped the light on in my room and it looked like it nearly exploded, then caused half of the power to go out in my apartment.

I flipped the breakers and everything seems to be going fine, anything I should be worried about or did my lightbulb just have a problem?
Think it was probably just the light bulb.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Wow! It amazes me how much PSA cards can go for! That isn't even "old" being a 1973 card. Is there a significance to that one or is it the high grade factor? I'm kicking myself for not bidding and winning the Felix/Hamels glove autograph. That went pretty cheap but whoever won it should be a happy camper :)

that card is tough in a 9.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning.

Opened up a pack of Donruss cards, and one card scared the bejesus out of me. Ever hear of a batter's eyes getting wide at a pitch. This must have been a real fat one to Braun! Actually, this blown up scan isn't as scary as the card in hand - where it looks like the eyeballs are out of their sockets.

braun.jpg

My wife kept a salamander she named Braun for this very reason.

Glad to hear things are progressing well by the sounds of it Roderick!

Good day to the rest of yous. The Brewers sure suck right now. Last hope for a hot streak they can ride into the postseason

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm ready for bed :lol: I need to catch up on some sleep sometime since I got very little over the weekend. I do have some homework to get done tonight. I also got an email telling me that I had a package in the mail room. The only problem is that the mail room is only open from 9AM-12PM and then 6-11 PM. I had class from 10-1 so I couldn't go get it then. I'm curious as to which purchase it is since I'm expecting 2 separate ROMLB purchases to come in

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm ready for bed :lol: I need to catch up on some sleep sometime since I got very little over the weekend. I do have some homework to get done tonight. I also got an email telling me that I had a package in the mail room. The only problem is that the mail room is only open from 9AM-12PM and then 6-11 PM. I had class from 10-1 so I couldn't go get it then. I'm curious as to which purchase it is since I'm expecting 2 separate ROMLB purchases to come in

Span arrived today, thanks bud.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Span arrived today, thanks bud.

Glad it made it! I didn't have any toploaders big enough so I wanted to make sure it had enough protection around the magnetic. And I also realized that I forgot to include the extra card that I had pulled out to include in the package for you. I'll try and get it out this week

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Glad it made it! I didn't have any toploaders big enough so I wanted to make sure it had enough protection around the magnetic. And I also realized that I forgot to include the extra card that I had pulled out to include in the package for you. I'll try and get it out this week

oh yeah i forgot they included those.

i opened the package and was like omg iver never seen a one tough this big before. lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
oh yeah i forgot they included those.

i opened the package and was like omg iver never seen a one tough this big before. lol

Haha, I could never find a one touch big enough until I found that one so I just went with it and put decoys in there. But that thing is a beast of a one touch lol. If I remember correctly, its 360 pt.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon
Hope all are doing well. Looks like I have game one in my money league wrapped up. Last year I started 7-0 and ended up 8-8.... :(
Sent from my SM-G900T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
ALOT of Manning faces tonite!

Looks like I'm gonna win all 3 of my Leagues despite having only a 10 pt. lead in one with him having 2 guys tonite.

EDIT: Nevermind, Bell scores, I lose by 2. :lol:

I thought NYG had ball instead of DET...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts