Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I didnt bid on the gehrig simply from the design of the card and the barrel itself. The five star IMO is just worth the extra funds.

Grats on the Cobb. The knobs are really getting some nice numbers. For the same money would you prefer a barrel or a knob.

If money is same and the look and wear and 'how vintage' it looks is the same then I want the nameplate barrel every time.

But the cobb knob I bought looks really old and has seen alot of use. If there is a nameplate of cobb that shows hardly any use and doesn't look old then I want knob.

If conditions are even then nameplate barrel. What do you perfer?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I didnt bid on the gehrig simply from the design of the card and the barrel itself. The five star IMO is just worth the extra funds.

Grats on the Cobb. The knobs are really getting some nice numbers. For the same money would you prefer a barrel or a knob.

I agree the 5 star picture is way better, also the knob looks darker but it's good to save 4000 dollars :)

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here is my other 2006 epic quad barrel! Why can't there be more cards made like this ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 41

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Here is my other 2006 epic quad barrel! Why can't there be more cards made like this ha

Those are so nice, your first epic quad barrel is obviously the cream of the crop but this one is nothing to sneeze at. I don't think we'll see cards like this in the future; card companies would rather make 4 individual name plates than 1 absolutely sick card. Just my opinion

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Does anyone have scans from an early 2000's (I believe) Topps Patch set that had the patch cutout in an art easel (maybe Gallery?)

Just thought of it because I remember seeing an insane Killebrew years and years ago from that set and haven't seen any similar cards since.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Does anyone have scans from an early 2000's (I believe) Topps Patch set that had the patch cutout in an art easel (maybe Gallery?)

Just thought of it because I remember seeing an insane Killebrew years and years ago from that set and haven't seen any similar cards since.

Here is my killebrew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 26

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I will throw out a few more...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 28

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Ahhh that was the exact card I was thinking of, hoping it was in your collection. Knew it was art related :lol:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Back to patches:). But let's keep the barrel and knob talk going also....I love it:)

i am am two cards short on completing a set from 2004 upper deck sp game used patch. I am missing the joe torre cards card and the Tom Seaver mets card. Would love to pick them up and finish my set if anybody has any?

will try to post my other epic quad barrel also some time;)

You have the Seaver Mets card, did you mean Reds? If so I had this card for a while, but sold it this past August

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

Members online

Latest posts