Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS HUGE lot for sale HOF, Autos vintage etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshuaBaseball

Jan 4, 2015
Hello, everyone I am looking to get out of the card trading game due to a recent lay off. I've been collecting for over 15 years and have a lot of great cards. I can email you a spreadsheet with what all of that entails. PM me for more information. Thanks

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey Josh,

Please post screenshots of what you have available in this thread or provide a link in this thread to the cards you have available for sale. You should be able to add a link to your spreadsheet which should suffice for now. If you are going to solicit a deal through PM's and emails we will need to close this thread as it is not currently promoting any specific cards to go with the value you are posting. If you need any help, please let any of us Moderators know as we will help you out. If you can't get scans and specific cards posted by tomorrow I will close this thread and you can start a new one when you are better prepared.
Thanks!

Alex

JoshuaBaseball

Jan 4, 2015
Hey Josh,

Please post screenshots of what you have available in this thread or provide a link in this thread to the cards you have available for sale. You should be able to add a link to your spreadsheet which should suffice for now. If you are going to solicit a deal through PM's and emails we will need to close this thread as it is not currently promoting any specific cards to go with the value you are posting. If you need any help, please let any of us Moderators know as we will help you out. If you can't get scans and specific cards posted by tomorrow I will close this thread and you can start a new one when you are better prepared.
Thanks!

Alex
Thanks for approaching me with respect Alex.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Josh I told you what would work best here in the first reply. Posting shots is only gonna make things easier on you. Also you must list prices. This is a must

Members online