Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Friday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning/afternoon all!

An elderly man visits the doctor for a checkup. "Mr. Smith, you’re in great shape," says the doctor afterward. "How do you do it?"
"Well," says Mr. Smith, "I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and the good Lord looks out for me. For weeks now, every time I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he turns the light on for me."
Concerned, the doctor finds Mrs. Smith in the waiting room and tells her what her husband said.
"I don’t think that’s anything to worry about," she says. "And on the bright side, it does explain who’s been peeing in the fridge."

Maybe this is why I wake up cold in the mornings.;-)

Lol the joys of getting older.

The-Funny-Things-About-Getting-Old-bits-and-pieces-5283488-405-290_zps1yhi4uim.jpg

Yup, yup, yup, yup & yup!:)

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Taking my better half out to celebrate our 15 year anniversary, gotta make all the preparations this afternoon.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Good mornin all!

Got a knock on the door to wake me up!

May I present to you a new acquisition!

View attachment 49826View attachment 49827

Frickin' awesome, Darren!!

Nice Mantle, Darren.
My day started off on the wrong note.
Wife hit a guy on her way to work.
FUUUUUUUCK!

Hope all are OK.

Good morning all. Still sick today :(

Get better soon, Zack!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning all. I'm glad the Eagles didn't give up what was rumored for Mariota, but this will go down as one of the team's biggest "what ifs."

I posted in the football board's Draft thread the (rumored) exacts, but yeah, that deal woulda killed 'em, especially IF Cox was involved...

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks guys! It presents way better than a 1 does! If it was not for the corner crease it would be a 2 or 3! Great color and centering!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Evening all, my first post today because my hotel does not have working wifi on my floor. I will be checking all of my guys out of this hotel in the morning and going to a different one!

Good mornin all!

Got a knock on the door to wake me up!

May I present to you a new acquisition!

View attachment 49826View attachment 49827

Very nice!

Was going through my cards and I found one of those gum stain relics...

View attachment 49831

'89 Topps put them out right?

Of course they did, I need to look through my thousand Dawsons and see if I too have that gum stain version.

Wow. I got a 2013 Bowman Carlos Ruiz pink refractor in today. I now have ZERO incoming ebay purchases. Can't remember the last time that happened.

eBay is calling your name!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Twins win 1-0. Nice to see them win 2 games that I'm at. Hopefully they can make it three with tomorrow's game!