Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Work just closed early, which never happens since our inclement weather infrastructure is prepared for snow like this.....so yea rare snow day here!

My friends 20 miles west of you (White Heath, IL) are without power. Getting hit pretty hard, huh? It's starting up here by Chicago, really windy, snow coming in at an angle from the north. Brrrr. I'm not looking forward to the commute home tonight.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Can anyone give me some information about this Giambi Hawaii Trade Conferance card? I picked this up at a card show Saturday in a binder of in person cards. When I saw the back had a Congratulations you received a personally autograph card of Giambi I was happy it was a certified auto. Any info would be appreciated. Kevin in CT.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
My friends 20 miles west of you (White Heath, IL) are without power. Getting hit pretty hard, huh? It's starting up here by Chicago, really windy, snow coming in at an angle from the north. Brrrr. I'm not looking forward to the commute home tonight.

White Heath huh, that is a small place :lol: It is rough outside and the intersections are slick but not anywhere near as bad as some recent storms.....the wind is what is really making this an event; 40-50mph. We have about 6 inches since 7a.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Can anyone give me some information about this Giambi Hawaii Trade Conferance card? I picked this up at a card show Saturday in a binder of in person cards. When I saw the back had a Congratulations you received a personally autograph card of Giambi I was happy it was a certified auto. Any info would be appreciated. Kevin in CT.

Trade show giveaways in preview of the year to come; minor stars seem to pull very little money.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Trade show giveaways in preview of the year to come; minor stars seem to pull very little money.
Where they players of the companies choice? I can only find one active of Giambi and none have sold recently. The sellers price seems steep and I am trying to gage if I got a good deal. I only checked Beckett and I see there is a non auto version also.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Morning guys, lonesome, how's the new job treating you? Dustin, have a trade out to you on bunt.

So the timing belt went on my car, not worth fixing it, prolly gunna sell it to the garage that towed it for parts and not get nearly enough, guess we are going car shopping this weekend. Thank god a guy from work lives close to me and doesn't mind giving me rides...

Best of luck in your search!

Good Blizzard Morning.

Hope y'all in the South are safe

Pensacola got rocked pretty hard, we got a lot of lightning and thunder but not much rain. Wanna' trade that for your snow?;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pensacola got rocked pretty hard, we got a lot of lightning and thunder but not much rain. Wanna' trade that for your snow?;)
Nah, Tornado Alley will be rockin' for us soon enough.

Happy that Dan and family are safe a twister touched down near them.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Evening all.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], feel your pain. Last year between our 2 vehicles I spent about $5k on repairs between radiators, AC, timing belts, water pumps etc. Then last week one seized up while the wife was on a road trip, not sure what happened since I wasn't there. But got a big $350 for it and it towed away. Gotta go drop $5k cash to get something to get me by for a few years tomorrow. It hurts.

Ryan

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning guys, lonesome, how's the new job treating you? Dustin, have a trade out to you on bunt.

So the timing belt went on my car, not worth fixing it, prolly gunna sell it to the garage that towed it for parts and not get nearly enough, guess we are going car shopping this weekend. Thank god a guy from work lives close to me and doesn't mind giving me rides...

I have my 2000 Mustang GT for sale :cool:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Any takers?
did a few more mods since this pic
Sony front end 500 watt sound system . smoked headlights. sequence taillights....

Members online