Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tournament 3 - Multi Player Relic Winner and Vacation Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Pretty even for me:

Pros: Quad- great player selection, nice looking patches, comes from an era of cards that is looked on fondly, presents great
Booklet- interesting patches and on card autos!
Cons- Quad- Like has been mentioned a few more "simpler" patches
Booklet- has more of a memorabilia feel to it. I really only like traditional sized cards in my collection

I'd have to vote for the quad for this reason- If I was given both for free I would keep the quad and sell the booklet.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Oh man, this is not getting any easier. More great cards.

Here is the bracket:
attachment.php

I am using slightly large images for these, hope this is ok.

We have a beauty of a triple 25/25
hive17 - multi player relic - sized.jpg

And an ultimate collection dual /99
michaelstepper multi player relic - sized.jpg

Vote away!

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Impressive. Both could easily win the whole thing if not paired against each other. Well done to both entrants.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha haha WOW.. I'm not sure I could choose my own card...
I chose this one because out of my dual patches with Griffey this has to be one of my favorites being they are two of my favorite Mariners ever. Stinks that the Griff is a reds patch but can't take too much away from it because of that.
If your a serial number guy, I didn't notice until I received it but it is 24/99

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
No matter who wins this bracket (both cards are terrific), just appreciate the 4 cards that are in the semi final round. Really a remarkable tournament. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. I love seeing the cards people are sending in.

Keep it up so that we can keep doing this! All upcoming tournaments have openings. I would like to do the custom cards next - can be anything - sport, entertainment, just for fun, etc. I need 1 more card to get that one going. If you have a card, send the scan my way.

Members online

Latest posts