Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Francesa going off on Ruth jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
He has been for a long while, a critic of the sports memorabilia industry. He makes valid points, plus am a fan of his.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
He has been for a long while, a critic of the sports memorabilia industry. He makes valid points, plus am a fan of his.
Didn't really give the guy a legitimate chance to answer the question. He likes to yell and scream and whine, but then gives any caller he has no time to defend themselves. He is the most pretentious host of any sort of show I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. Not judging you for liking him though!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Didn't really give the guy a legitimate chance to answer the question. He likes to yell and scream and whine, but then gives any caller he has no time to defend themselves. He is the most pretentious host of any sort of show I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. Not judging you for liking him though!

Been listening to him for over twenty years. He is not for everyone, no offense taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
East coast vs West coast sports talk is amazing. I heard a local guy talking about Russo the other day and his theory was the east coast is harder to live so they're more angry

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
mirrors inc lol what a *******

i remember someone called in to ask about al alburquerque and he thought it was a prank call, dude never heard of al al and the yankess were playing detroit in the playoffs

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
He doesnt watch any games, he just reads the papers in front of him and knows what his lackeys who work for him and who watch the games tell him. I thought it was great when Rick-ity DiPietro called him a fatso multiple times on air

Members online