Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 CASES - 2014 NT Baseball - Draft & Hit Thread - DRAFT TAKES PLACE HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
[MENTION=12116]mkell1424[/MENTION] takes Howard and Cueto. [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] takes Gonzalez with the last pick! We are finished!

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
WHEW! We did it...96 picks and everyone stayed strong... some of your ended up with some VERY NICE drafts. I'll be packaging everything up this evening and will have it in the mail tomorrow morning VIA Priority Mail. You should start seeing them arrive Monday!

Thank you for jumping in! Enjoy these sweet cards and be sure to check out the other 3 CASE Premium Break I listed (NT, Dynasty, Five Star)!

blindmr

Dec 31, 2014
Congratulations to all! (Especially those that rocked the break!)

Thanks [MENTION=4721]DowntownBreaks[/MENTION]!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Got my hits today, thanks!

Side note did anyone get this? " The whole LIST will be randomized 3x. If you DO NOT get AT least one pick in the Top 15...you will get BONUS hit with your shipment."

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
[MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION] - I tried to put extra hits in everyone's shipment...and I gave some extra slots away in the break...and I didn't fill this thing completely. :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts