Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
Congrats. Good job, you are getting close. I wrote down the last 13 cards you need and will keep an eye out for them. I'm guessing pattern #27 will be a tough one to get, but you never know. Good luck.

I suspect that as well. I had contact with someone who had it at one point but he was not interested in parting with it because he was trying to do a Tek set of card number patterns. To each their own. I don't begrudge him.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Yeah, seems to be quite a few pattern #1 and #90 collectors out there, in addition to same card # same patttern # collectors out there. I'm still looking for Thome pattern #90 . But, in less than a years time I was able to get 3 of Thome's #89 pattern 89. I traded off the 1st one, and then found 2 more in the same auction a month later. :p

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George,

I got it; needed the Erstad and Sheffield diffractors. If you need that Lankford base, let me know and it's yours.

Rich

Thanks for the offer. I don't need it for set #1 but maybe for #2 .

I found the listing due to Lankford and hoped to snag it cheap for trade bait but glad saw it and needed two hidden diffractors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts