Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box of 2012 Bowman Draft - "Seeing Red Again" with SCANS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Ladies and Gents!

Busted a box of 2012 Bowman Draft that I picked up at the LCS today. Hit the auto in the 3rd pack :)

Max Foody blue refractor 32/250, Johnathan Sandfort silver ice, John Kuchno, Joshua Turley, David Kruz, Jeremy Lucas, Austin Chubb and Taylor Ard refractors:
red3.jpg

and this dude...
D.J. Davis red refractor autograph 4/5 :cool:
red1.jpg
red2.jpg

Thanks a ton for looking everyone...thoughts/comments always appreciated!

Alex

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
He is middle of the road as far as money goes but a solid grab. I have busted 2 cases and been in so many breaks I should have just opened 12 or so more cases myself and have yet to hit a red auto. Congrats

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
You still got the touch, my friend... Congrats!

A $400 card if you sell now. You just got richer, and time to take your wife out for a nice dinner! ;)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
awesome pulll alex!!

from one box too! sheesh!!

sell and buy more felix. theres a book all star ttt #1/1 that has yiur name all over it

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] - Thanks again bud!
[MENTION=8808]sawmillthug[/MENTION] - Much appreciated! I saw your post in the sale thread, feel free to PM me any offers as that is a price posted since there has to be one :)
[MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] - Thanks a ton Ralph!
[MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION] - LOL thanks Bobby! Dinner has already been planned well before this was pulled, but I probably should do something nice to ensure she still appreciates my hobby hahaha!
[MENTION=1808]daveyou[/MENTION] - Thanks Dave! I'm hoping to recoup some paypal and SOON as I want to place an offer on that bad boy ;)
[MENTION=1961]ballerskrip[/MENTION] - Thanks Skrip! This is my second red refractor auto pull from a box. Never done a case of this stuff before and the last one was a 2007 Bowman Chrome Fernando Martinez red refractor auto /5 back when people liked him LOL.
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] - Thanks Richard and I hope you hit the jackpot one of these days yourself buddy!
[MENTION=4674]bmp1971[/MENTION] - Sorry to hear about your case break :( I have it posted in the transaction section and if you are interested send me an offer via PM :)
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - :cool: I think the pictures look a bit better ;)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts