Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$1 AUTO BOX at card sale strikes once again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
the same guy is having another card/ yard sale this weekend so I figured I'd go not expecting much since Ive picked that $1 box apart 3 times now..... heres what I got

in person no clue if they are legit

few game used

also got a bunch of .10 inserts

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That Puckett looks off from everything of his that I've seen, but I also haven't studied his autograph as much as others. Nonetheless, great pickups!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I mean, if everyone's claiming stuff already, those doc and Darryl cards look real nice to me, haha!

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
My girlfriend always talks about wanting to move to San Francisco area. With all of the stuff that you find in packs, flea markets, $1 boxes and thrift shops I think that I might have to just do it and give you some competition. ;)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
by the way there was 115 1996 leaf autos, & 45 1996 leaf singnature series autos which I guess are the sp's ??? .50 each

cant remember who said they wanted them all, but id need the paypal first before I buy them

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
My girlfriend always talks about wanting to move to San Francisco area. With all of the stuff that you find in packs, flea markets, $1 boxes and thrift shops I think that I might have to just do it and give you some competition. ;)

I'm in Sacramento area so SF is all yours:D

Latest posts