Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~TUESDAY MORNING THREAD~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION]

What if you had the tickets sitting horizontal so you would be able to read everything without tilting your head, then stack them, with Game 1 on top. I don't know how big the program is, but then you would have that on the very bottom. Double matted with orange and blue of course. Or you could switch the tickets so they are vertical with the program on the bottom

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Take pixture of everything. I like idea of tickets vertical, but with program being vertical it might look odd. So either program vertical witg tickets "stacked" on left or right or you could have tickets lined up to right of program vertically with a plaque or something below them with info?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I really should have bought a Russell Wilson auto during last years pre-season like I wanted to. Now they've quadrupled in price.. Need to pick me up a five star auto now. Anyone know someone trading an on card Wilson? Have high end baseball

Sent from my iPhone

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Ok. So it looks like it's going to be right around $45 per slot shipped, fees, etc, etc.

Once we get about 50% or more paid I'll order the case and we can talk about a date and break format.
Paypal is [email protected]

2013 Topps Update Jumbo Case Break.

We would need 10 people at least. Depending on case price it would be with fees and shipping in the low to mid $40's per slot with 10 people.

1. Josh

2. Alex

3. Tony

4. Joe

5. Barry

6. Ken

7. Dan/Alex

8. Steve (Catdaddyscards)

9. Calfas Brothers

10. Calfas Brothers

Sorry, missed the chat around this, can you PM me the details of the break and everything? I might be interested if it's a MT thing.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I really should have bought a Russell Wilson auto during last years pre-season like I wanted to. Now they've quadrupled in price.. Need to pick me up a five star auto now. Anyone know someone trading an on card Wilson? Have high end baseball

Sent from my iPhone

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Both of these are excellent ideas!
I was thinking of framing them in a vertical line, game 1 to game 5, with my world series program.

Forget framing them... Just send them over here... Haha!
Ill try to think about it for a bit, but whatever you do do, I'd love to see the finished product also

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] [MENTION=1922]gvsu96[/MENTION] the Calfas Brothers only wanted one slot so we could fight over the hits. Mac can have slot 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online