Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~2013 Morning Thread Secret Santa Showoff Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm sorry, guys. Crystal got home and I had to help her carry some stuff in from the car.

A HUGE Thank you to [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] for putting this on again this year. I look forward to this every year. Thank you for your hard work and effort, George. It is appreciated and means a lot.

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] – You are very welcome! Merry Christmas, brother!

My MTSS was [MENTION=2166]darrend505[/MENTION] . I can’t thank you enough, D! He did an amazing job and I am completely blown away by his generosity. He packaged each card, individually and it spelled out “Merry Christmas Joseph!”. It was very cool. I should’ve taken pics.

On to the goods

Here’s a nice autograph I wanted to add to my Reds collection.

2013 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs Hal Morris
attachment.php

Then he added another nice autograph to a player collection

2013 Topps Tribute Autographs Brandon Phillips /50
attachment.php

We all know who I collect, so it’s no surprise that the rest hit the Adam Dunn collection.

First is a nice one I needed.

2013 Topps Camo /99
attachment.php

I really like the camo cards. They look really nice.

Then he put came damn close to completing a rainbow for me. They all look amazing together. Here you go

2013 Topps Chrome Refractor, Xfractor, Orange, Purple, Blue /199
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Black /100, Sepia /75, Gold /50, Atomic /10, Pink /5

Incredible! I’m only missing the base, camo /15, and the super. I have the camo refractor incoming.

Next is a nice patch from 2003 Fleer Patchworks
attachment.php

2001 Fleer Authentics Autograph
attachment.php

Followed with a couple of nice game used

2013 Topps Tribute Famous Four Baggers /50, /15
attachment.php

attachment.php

Another incredible card

2005 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Emerald Bat /5
attachment.php

Round out with these 2

2004 Sweet Spot Sweet Impressions Magenta Plate 1/1
attachment.php

2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Printing Plates Magenta 1/1
attachment.php

Thank you, D! I really appreciate it, my friend. I couldn’t have done better if I bought them myself.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I would like to add my present to the thread and thank our very own Yooper, Ralph, for the outstanding gift!

OMLB signed by Jesse Hudson.
Here's some background on Mr Hudson:
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/hudsoje01.shtml
Short & sweet, on 19Sep69, he pitched just two innings and this was his entire career.
He's an elusive signer, and rarely adds inscriptions, which is what makes this gift so awesome.
Ralph, you have outdone yourself and this ball is already among my favorites, THANKS!!!:D
Outstanding! Great job finding that, Ralph!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good evening.. Now that I'm home from a nice crappy commute (Alex, you missed the snow here today that f'd up the traffic!)

George, thanks again for a wonderful job..

I see lots of happy MT collectors who have added to their various PC's..

OK, onto my gifts..

As most of you know I am tough to buy for since every Edgar that pops, I go after.. (nice Finest Edgar UL recieved..I think I have one already.. )

so here are mine that [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] got for me..

Have to start off the day right..
starbux.jpg

and AlexPNW.. whoo hoo.. another Felix for my Mariners PC..

felix1.jpg

Thanks for these great gifts.. The gifts that everyone has been giving shows that they went out of their way to make the gifts unique and great additions to the members PC..

Hope everyone has a great holiday season..

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Oh, I forgot to mention, Darren said some of that was a congratulations on the baby.

Darren hit a home run with his selections! Congrats and kudo's!

Good evening.. Now that I'm home from a nice crappy commute (Alex, you missed the snow here today that f'd up the traffic!)

George, thanks again for a wonderful job..

I see lots of happy MT collectors who have added to their various PC's..

OK, onto my gifts..

As most of you know I am tough to buy for since every Edgar that pops, I go after.. (nice Finest Edgar UL recieved..I think I have one already.. )

so here are mine that @MansGame got for me..

Have to start off the day right..
starbux.jpg

and AlexPNW.. whoo hoo.. another Felix for my Mariners PC..

felix1.jpg

Thanks for these great gifts.. The gifts that everyone has been giving shows that they went out of their way to make the gifts unique and great additions to the members PC..

Hope everyone has a great holiday season..

Coffee and King Felix, nice!!

A_Pharis

Everyone has done so well this year!
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - I knew you'd enjoy your gift. Dustin was so worried about doing things right so I am glad he was able to knock it out of the park with the cards and presentation. (@Hawk8 )

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Alrighty, here are the real scans as promised...may I say once again that [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Dustin did an outstanding job!

CubsGreatsCustom.jpg

2006 Greats of the Game Cubs Greats Memorabilia #BW Billy Williams Jsy

2Custom.jpg

2001 SP Legendary Cuts Game Jersey #JBW Billy Williams Jsy

3Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #105 Billy Williams 34/75

TOTTJerseyAutoCustom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Jersey #105 Billy Williams 143/150

4Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Swatch Double #101 Andre Dawson B-J 03/50

TOTT1-1Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jersey Black #101 Andre Dawson

Not sure if anyone guessed from my earlier pics, but the last one is a 1/1 :eek::shock::eek::shock:

The thing that really blew me away is that every one of these cards was one that I did not already have in my collection. The 2 Billy Williams TOTTs have eluded me several times, and I had never even seen the Dawson swatch double /50. The 1/1 came from the collector in LA who is selling out (and Dustin is buying out :lol:) and I am incredibly humbled that he would concede a 1/1 to a fellow collector. :oops:

I hope he gets a chance to check in tonight.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Alrighty, here are the real scans as promised...may I say once again that @Hawk8 Dustin did an outstanding job!

CubsGreatsCustom.jpg

2Custom.jpg

3Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #105 Billy Williams 34/75

TOTTJerseyAutoCustom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Jersey #105 Billy Williams 143/150

4Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Swatch Double #101 Andre Dawson B-J 03/50

TOTT1-1Custom.jpg

Not sure if anyone guessed from my earlier pics, but the last one is a 1/1 :eek::shock::eek::shock:

The thing that really blew me away is that every one of these cards was one that I did not already have in my collection. The 2 Billy Williams TOTTs have eluded me several times, and I had never even seen the Dawson swatch double /50. The 1/1 came from the collector in LA who is selling out (and Dustin is buying out :lol:) and I am incredibly humbled that he would concede a 1/1 to a fellow collector. :oops:

Great haul there, Charlie!:eek:
Dustin is a real class act.
Banner year for the MTSS, that's for sure.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Alrighty, here are the real scans as promised...may I say once again that [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Dustin did an outstanding job!

CubsGreatsCustom.jpg

2Custom.jpg

3Custom.jpg

TOTTJerseyAutoCustom.jpg

4Custom.jpg

TOTT1-1Custom.jpg

Great job Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
WOW!!! I know my MTSS was amazing, I have to say that the rest were right up there as well! Congrats to the Secret Santas and the Victims once again!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got some sad news today.

Our Mayor passed away . He was an incredible man, and the community is in complete and utter shock.

The Dakota 38 came through town today and stopped to pay their respects outside city hall, which in my opinion, is an incredible honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts