Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~|saturday 1-18-14 morning thread|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Happy Hockey Day!

I'm watching Lourdes and Cloquet right now, and I'm heading out to a game in about 40 minutes.

It can't beat last year's, but it will be a good one this year.

Oh ya

1457765_10152144314568420_998132277_n.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The opposing high school in today's game is the same high school that the Carlson's went too (amongst others). Carlson's are probably better known as the "Hanson Brothers" from Slapshot.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'll say, I don't like leaving Minnesota much, but Seattle is a great city.

I guess my dream job would be working for Nintendo of America, which I believe is in Redmond about 15 miles away.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I love Seattle. Of course living where I do it's the first stop or getting off point for flying and the state ferry takes you to Bellingham. Another great area.
Lived in Renton when I was a teenager for two years

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I love Seattle. Of course living where I do it's the first stop or getting off point for flying and the state ferry takes you to Bellingham. Another great area.
Lived in Renton when I was a teenager for two years

We stopped at the fish market. I'm not really into being a "tourist" but that was fun to watch.

Didn't get to go to a Mariners game though. I wanted to do that.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Love the Seattle talk :) It is a great place, and hopefully more MTers slowly make their visits out here.

WOW!! That is awesome! Nice pick up!

Thanks man! I actually pack pulled it as a redemption back in 2011. I waited this one out and am thrilled they actually created the card after all these years :cool:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
We stopped at the fish market. I'm not really into being a "tourist" but that was fun to watch.

Didn't get to go to a Mariners game though. I wanted to do that.

That is a must see if your visiting.
Don't feel bad about the game. I've been meaning to go since safeco was built and I've made it to one game in '09. Easier for me to get out during fall/winter so I've been to 4-5 Seahawks games. One at husky stadium and the rest at C-link. Seattle has some amazing stadiums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts