Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Sunday Morning Thread ***************** 2/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning!
Had 2 inches of snow overnight. Just enough to make everything look purdy.
Up late, gf was organizing her photos and such so I sat in the room and watched movies and played on my phone. Watched "Christine", "terminator" and "T2" it was nice to watch some older guy movies.. She had never seen them before.

Asked last night. Charlie made a good point. I'm looking at a computer/ laptop basically for scanning/downloading pics from a camera and that's about it. Any suggestions? How are those all in one pc's?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all! I mentioned my Valentine's Day break of 2 packs of 2013 Bowman Sterling and 5 packs of 2013 Topps. Here are some scans:

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm having a difficult time sitting down and focusing on my homework today. Its probably because it got up to 60 outside and I wanna go do something in the nice weather. I really need to consider doing my homework before the weekend if I'm given it early in the week.
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] I don't know if you could have done better on the break without pulling a colored auto from the Sterling break. That Miguel Sano looks real nice ;)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey guys. Been a stressful day. Started off with a very cranky 3 yr old who screamed his head off all morning. Then our family dog was following the kids to the park and ran out in front of a car. I have some very upset daughters and buried our dog about 45 minutes ago.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good afternoon!

That is an odd number.

Got our tax refund and have been getting all the stuff we've needed for a while. Ordered Underwear, shorts, gonna get new shoes, got a new toilet seat, a new computer, different shelves and redid the computer closet area, bed risers and new storage bins to go under the bed (fyi - stacking twice is very unstable!)...

Good morning.

Goofy serial # on this 1995 Leaf Limited Lumberjacks Mo Vaughn:

bd5c835c-ccd8-403f-a650-e19312ecd82a_zps6e76df02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts