Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In honor of babe Ruth's 100 yr debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
Babe ruth debut in mlb happened 100 years ago today. In honor of the greatest player in baseball history post any babe ruth cards/ items you have. I'll post some throughout the day. Here is the first I have

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
From where I am, I don't have access to what I own from the Bambino, so I'll post a pic from when I went to the hall
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1405115821.694392.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Awesome pieces shown thus far. All I have to share are these pics I took at the Louisville Slugger Museum earlier this year. The notches signify homeruns.0421141324-1.jpg0421141324a-1.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The notches signify homeruns.

Yes, makes me smile when I see that notching fact mentioned or see it in photos to reflect that while some men notch bedposts with their conquests, the Babe notched his bat with his homers.

My favorite babe card is whatever card(s) that Donruss released of a jersey swatch that was big enough to feature two pinstripes on it.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
Thanks guys- I always collected ruth but since I graduated from grad school and have my student loans paid off I can go after pieces I only dreamed of. This was the first of such cards

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Thanks guys- I always collected ruth but since I graduated from grad school and have my student loans paid off I can go after pieces I only dreamed of. This was the first of such cards

that's the one of my favorite ruth cards i mented a post or so ago. I won't be sniffing that anytime soon but it's always good to look at that card in photos.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
My only Ruth

ruthbat19.jpg