Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good Sunday Morning Thread****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Already been to Walmart this morning to pick up pool salt. Happy to see only one person in the only line that was open. Happiness faded when I saw that it was a person who had some of each fruit and vegetable that Walmart carries and each must be weighed separately. Happiness completely left the area when after all was weighed and calculated for purchase, said person got out a check book as the means for completing the purchase.::facepalm::::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning all!
Already been to Walmart this morning to pick up pool salt. Happy to see only one person in the only line that was open. Happiness faded when I saw that it was a person who had some of each fruit and vegetable that Walmart carries and each must be weighed separately. Happiness completely left the area when after all was weighed and calculated for purchase, said person got out a check book as the means for completing the purchase.::facepalm::::facepalm::

irony--checkbook being used in front of the man without a cellphone

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Weather is supposed to be decent until Tuesday evening then snow on Wednesday then back to 60's by Friday. Wacky weather we're having!

Enjoy your day!!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sorting another medium flat rate box - most Red Sox / Braves / Giants , glad I have a trader for the Giants

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
On the Metrolink heading to USC for a field trip with the youngest. "A Day in Troy". Tours and a women's basketball game against University of Arizona on the schedule today. Should be gorgeous weather wise too.

Members online