Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good Sunday Morning Thread****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Pack pulled the redemption for this one but it was over a year expired. Upper Deck came through though and I had it in my mailbox three weeks later. Moved it for a pretty penny:

jeter1-1.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Took the kid out and played catch to get him ready for AA ball. I can't believe how much he remembered from last year!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good morning all!
Already been to Walmart this morning to pick up pool salt. Happy to see only one person in the only line that was open. Happiness faded when I saw that it was a person who had some of each fruit and vegetable that Walmart carries and each must be weighed separately. Happiness completely left the area when after all was weighed and calculated for purchase, said person got out a check book as the means for completing the purchase.::facepalm::::facepalm::

Whatever happened to weighing the produce back in the produce dept. like they did back in the 70's, lol. I finally graduated from checkbook to credit card about 5 years ago.:D

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Whatever happened to weighing the produce back in the produce dept. like they did back in the 70's, lol. I finally graduated from checkbook to credit card about 5 years ago.:D

They were able to eliminate the produce position and pass the savings on to you.;)

Wow.
You seem to have amazing luck with boxes.

Still use a checkbook for my rent but that is all.

I still have a checkbook, but I couldn't tell you the last time I used it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
02-28-2016%20074332PM_zpsgy9htout.jpg

picked these up
I'm not sure if your into variations but those do have different backs. They also have different variations of who the players are attached to. I opened some packs a few years back and saved the different Yankees.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm not sure if your into variations but those do have different backs. They also have different variations of who the players are attached to. I opened some packs a few years back and saved the different Yankees.

I haven't found any Dawsons with different backs although I have seen other players with different backs. I recently found a Dawson panel with two players on it I have never seen before with Dawson. This is probably a variation I need to look into more closely than I have.

Members online

Latest posts