Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Well it's time. I need to eliminate a lot of clutter. Looking to sell off a lot of the collection. I'm only going to be keeping one rc, one auto, and one game used of each player. So there is going to be a lot to sell. Let me know if you're looking for someone in particular and I'll let you know what I have and we'll work out a fair price. This does include my Yadi's. Let me know

Its funny how much this sounds like my mind set over the past year or so. Having a lot is cool, but having fewer, nicer items is way better.

I'm always looking to upgrade/change things around, would definitely be interested in looking at a list/scans.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Well it's time. I need to eliminate a lot of clutter. Looking to sell off a lot of the collection. I'm only going to be keeping one rc, one auto, and one game used of each player. So there is going to be a lot to sell. Let me know if you're looking for someone in particular and I'll let you know what I have and we'll work out a fair price. This does include my Yadi's. Let me know

Can you list out what you're moving?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I see that Taveras has changed his signature already on his Bowman Inception cards.Also read on ESPN today Mozeliak offered Martinez in a deal for White Sox Ramirez.I'm surprised he would be willing to give up on Martinez already.If true, I'm glad White Sox turned him down.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I see that Taveras has changed his signature already on his Bowman Inception cards.Also read on ESPN today Mozeliak offered Martinez in a deal for White Sox Ramirez.I'm surprised he would be willing to give up on Martinez already.If true, I'm glad White Sox turned him down.

No chance Martinez-Ramirez was 1 for 1. Had to be other players involved because CWS would have readily given an aging SS for a 21 year old flame thrower.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
No chance Martinez-Ramirez was 1 for 1. Had to be other players involved because CWS would have readily given an aging SS for a 21 year old flame thrower.

Unless Peavy or Sale along with other prospects involved, doesn't make much sense for Mozeliak to entertain this.Was really hoping Martinez isn't traded under any circumstances.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Any Matt Adams collectors here? I have a few autos and I also have his 2013 Gypsy Queen coin relic #rd /5 FT if anyone is interested

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse

Can you generate a list of Cardinal refractors that you have? I'll be interested in them. Thanks

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Interested in YADI autos.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I have 2 Lance Lynn Bowman Xfractor autos if anyone wants them
Prefer to sell or get decent Cardinals autos in return.
EDIT: I am looking for 30 per on each one Thanks

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Been a rough week.Matheny was getting ripped on radio this morning for not resting Molina more with Johnson still on the team, and now to the DL he goes.Guess letting Lohse leave was a bad decision after all.<shrug>

Members online

Latest posts