Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Was wonder if any of you guys have seen or heard of baseball 1999 Pacific promos starting with PC plus a number and not involving Tony Gwynn.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I'd give a left kidney for an IROD one of these.
Randy

What's the market value of a left kidney?

03-22-2015%20092921AM.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
So, a few questions:

1) Does the 1987 Sportflics Canseco #90 exist with no copyright?

2) 1989 Donruss Canseco (heck any card from this set): I have one that says *DENOTES* (note 2 asterisks) with a . after inc and I have *DENOTES (one asterisk) & no . after inc .... do *DENOTES* / no period and *DENOTES / period versions exist?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
So, a few questions:

1) Does the 1987 Sportflics Canseco #90 exist with no copyright?

2) 1989 Donruss Canseco (heck any card from this set): I have one that says *DENOTES* (note 2 asterisks) with a . after inc and I have *DENOTES (one asterisk) & no . after inc .... do *DENOTES* / no period and *DENOTES / period versions exist?

I have several 1989 Donruss with all four variations, so I assume all cards get all four.

Jose-Canseco.jpg

Hard to see, but that's a *DENOTES/INC. from COMC, there's a couple on there. No *DENOTES*/INC though.

Last edited:

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
This is a football card question but I know this thread gets more traffic. I'm not sure if these are a test issue or variation. Never seen these before everything is the same as the base cards but stats and bio are replaced with a trivia question. Anyone know of these?

Base Card
Ernie-Jones.jpg

Trivia Card?
Missing.jpg

Jan 14, 2009
This is a football card question but I know this thread gets more traffic. I'm not sure if these are a test issue or variation. Never seen these before everything is the same as the base cards but stats and bio are replaced with a trivia question. Anyone know of these?

Base Card
Ernie-Jones.jpg

Trivia Card?
Missing.jpg

Very well known set, well documented in the big books too:

1990 Pro Set F.A.C.T. Cincinnati.

Complete parallel set to series 1, including an extremely scarce Dickerson Pro Bowl card #338 .

It was an educational promotion that was tested in schools, hence the test/trivia questions, in the Cincinnati area. Commons are usually $3-5 a piece, big stars get much, much more.

If a copy of the Dickerson were listed with a $1000 buy it now, I doubt it would last 24 hours. Only three or four are confirmed to exist so far.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Very well known set, well documented in the big books too:

1990 Pro Set F.A.C.T. Cincinnati.

Complete parallel set to series 1, including an extremely scarce Dickerson Pro Bowl card #338 .

It was an educational promotion that was tested in schools, hence the test/trivia questions, in the Cincinnati area. Commons are usually $3-5 a piece, big stars get much, much more.

If a copy of the Dickerson were listed with a $1000 buy it now, I doubt it would last 24 hours. Only three or four are confirmed to exist so far.

Sweet Thanks for the info! I picked up 5 on COMC just because I had never seen them before. No Dickerson though. They were all Cardinal Players.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Happy Easter to one and all.

Question: Does anyone know how to tell the difference (cropping) between the base and promo for the 1995 Frank Thomas Donruss card?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
......... hehe

I'm pretty sure I've seen that asked and answered on here one before about the Thomas , Good Luck ;)

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
......... hehe

I'm pretty sure I've seen that asked and answered on here one before about the Thomas , Good Luck ;)

It was probably me who asked before but this CRS gets a hold of me from time to time. :) Thank you for being patient and understanding.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
It was probably me who asked before but this CRS gets a hold of me from time to time. :) Thank you for being patient and understanding.
Like it or Not.... I Always try and get my

My-Two-Cents.jpg

in............... one way or another ;)

Members online

Latest posts