Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to apologize for everything ive done since i joined this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I've got no problem with his posts either, and I hope he can get right with the rules on raffles.

Mizz, you can always hit me up to talk cards. Don't let people run you out of here. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hell I have over 5K, and Have yet to ever apologize .................... hehe

Hang in there Mizz, if people dont like your posts, then they should just pass over then

Folks have been doing this to me for years now ! :p

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
He seems like an overly enthusiastic kid to me, and that can be a good thing in this dying hobby.
As long as he follows the board rules, I don't mind lots of threads made by him.
This slow board desperately needs more collecting related threads, even if they're from a newbie.
Missouboy, just mind Gilmore, APharis and the other mods and you'll become a valued member.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
He seems like an overly enthusiastic kid to me, and that can be a good thing in this dying hobby.
As long as he follows the board rules, I don't mind lots of threads made by him.
This slow board desperately needs more collecting related threads, even if they're from a newbie.
Missouboy, just mind Gilmore, APharis and the other mods and you'll become a valued member.

Well said. I agree that enthusiasm is a valuable asset in the hobby today, especially here.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sorry doesn't begin to descibe you!!

^ just busting balls, no real malice intended

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Razzels were awesome.

candy that turned into gum!

Razzles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online