Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## Saturday Morning Thread 9/21 ##########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Is there any way to open these with a razor, to keep the card in better condition?

I dont know how this card is made but I will find out shortly but I was thinking that you could open the card with a box cutter down the side and open it up and leave the player picture intact.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

1587f241-e4ea-4552-9345-19b9fca5776c_zps874a4d8b.jpg

1998%20Pinnacle%20Hit%20It%20Here%2010%2016042.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm really hoping SDSU pulls out the win over Nebraska today. For one, I can't stand Nebraska, and two, I'm originally from South Dakota so SDSU and USD are kinda like hometown teams to me. My girlfriend had a cross country meet in Lincoln this morning, and now she's going to the Nebraska game, so I'm really hoping SDSU wins just because she's there :lol:

I always like seeing FCS teams beat FBS teams. Too bad it didn't happen today.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think Alex did this recently but when to the LCS today and bought two boxes for one touch holders. Starting to rotate the PC over to nicer holders for long term keep. Starting with the top PC Cards and working my way through.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I think Alex did this recently but when to the LCS today and bought two boxes for one touch holders. Starting to rotate the PC over to nicer holders for long term keep. Starting with the top PC Cards and working my way through.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I was actually thinking about this very same thing today.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Okay I have to rant about something real quick. If you are doing a break and pull a Dawson redemption card, please do not write on it. I treat the redemption card just like any other card. Topps Tier One redemptions keep popping up on Ebay with writing on them, a team name or initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online