Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Perm" bans for bad behavior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Can I get a short definition of "trolling"? I am really not sure what it means on the forums

Dude, why would you root for the astros? They suck and by the way march 1983 was a crappy time.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 383astro

Can I get a short definition of "trolling"? I am really not sure what it means on the forums

Oklahoma sucks.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Never undersood why hibitual pain in the asses are allowed to come back but hey its gilmos forum to do what he wants.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
His was transaction based

He paid a guy $100 for backing out of a deal. I've had numerous people back out on me on deals. The psa thing, no one was ripped off in any way.

For a place that obviously needs traffic and members it's been a long held grudge. He's paid his price. Just let the guy come back.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
He paid a guy $100 for backing out of a deal. I've had numerous people back out on me on deals. The psa thing, no one was ripped off in any way.

For a place that obviously needs traffic and members it's been a long held grudge. He's paid his price. Just let the guy come back.
Yeah, but that whole thing was a HUGE XXXX story that dragged out forever.

Members online

Latest posts