Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is NOW the time to sell Steven Wright cards?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Boston Red Sox Knuckleballer. 3rd in the AL in ERA. High K/9 rate. 5 straight quality starts to open the season... hasn't allowed more than 2 earned runs.

Is this his peak? Or has he finally put it all together to be an effective #5 starter?

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Probably so, but I'm no expert on this. His knuckleball was nasty and amazing last night against the Yanks. Hanigan was having a tough time catching the knuckler. He could be another Wakefield in the making and pitch another 10 years for the Red Sox at this rate.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
He's a 31-year-old knuckleballer with 9 career wins.
Despite a good start, I seriously doubt his card values will rise any higher unless he has an RA Dickey type Cy Young season.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
How bout now?
Checking eBay completed auctions, the last three 2006 Bowman Chrome autographed rookies that have sold have gone for $8.50, $6.49 and $6.50.

In other words, no one cares.
As I wrote, he's a 31-year-old (32 in August) knuckleballer who had 7 career wins before this season.

But if you're craving a Big Mac value meal tonight, go ahead and sell. Six-fiddy is better than the couple bucks he was probably going for before the season.

Members online

Latest posts