Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Thursday Morning Thread@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Should he a slow day at work. It was a little drizzly this morning and it's pretty foggy now

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
hi all. wish the M's would quit trading series with contenders and just win. everyone ahead of them theyve won a series from this year or swept. only 2 back of a wildcard.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
hi all. wish the M's would quit trading series with contenders and just win. everyone ahead of them theyve won a series from this year or swept. only 2 back of a wildcard.

And to make it worse, the stadium was PACKED with Blue Jays fans all week long. I work near the stadium and wow, annoying.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
A fellow Grace collector (not a board member) sent me these awesome complete opened box freebies. Made my day.

96BOWMANSBESTBOX.jpg

96TOPPSFINESTBOX.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I read two different newspapers a day and this caught my eye Padres article ref Hunter Renfroe and Clemson ref Hunter Renfrow . Sadly one plays football other baseball but that would be a game

Members online

Latest posts