Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought a lot off Craig's list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Mods can you do something about this clown saying stuff that isn't true and basically trashing the sales thread I started

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Mods can you do something about this clown saying stuff that isn't true and basically trashing the sales thread I started

Do we KNOW what I am saying isn't true?

Do we KNOW these cards aren't stolen?

Do we KNOW that I wouldn't punch you right square in the mouth if I ever saw you?

Do we KNOW you aren't a complete moron?

I think all of these topics are debatable.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Do we KNOW what I am saying isn't true?

Do we KNOW that I wouldn't punch you right square in the mouth if I ever saw you?

Do we KNOW you aren't a complete moron?

Yes we do know these things. You wouldn't stand a chance. Go ahead keep being a donkey. Your showing your true colors right now.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Wow super Mario you are a moron. Could the cards be stolen sure they could buy its not like he bought them out of the trunk of a car in the hood. I buy a ton of cards of Craigslist with not one issue maybe some of them were stolen but I will never know.

My biggest question is why do you care. Mind your own business and why would you post in his sale thread. Get a life

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Wow super Mario you are a moron. Could the cards be stolen sure they could buy its not like he bought them out of the trunk of a car in the hood. I buy a ton of cards of Craigslist with not one issue maybe some of them were stolen but I will never know.

My biggest question is why do you care. Mind your own business and why would you post in his sale thread. Get a life

Raiders fan......opinion doesn't matter.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So if it is determined that the cards are NOT stolen do you call the OP a scumbag for "Ripping Off" the seller, because he got too good of a deal.....it's happened before here ....

No, not at all.

But in most instances, if something's too good to be true, it usually is.

My biggest problem is this guy is being so naive and not even entertaining the possibility these cards might be stolen.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Dude, get the hell out of this thread. You sound like a complete *********. Leave the guy alone. What the hell do you expect him to do. Buzz off.

Just admit that the cards POSSIBLY could be stolen, showing one bit of common sense, then I would leave it alone. He's yet to do that, so I am calling him out on it.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just admit that the cards POSSIBLY could be stolen, showing one bit of common sense, then I would leave it alone. He's yet to do that, so I am calling him out on it.

As I stated earlier I'm not a naive kid. I know stuff gets stolen and then sold on Craig's list but these don't fall into that category. Move along troll

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
As I stated earlier I'm not a naive kid. I know stuff gets stolen and then sold on Craig's list but these don't fall into that category. Move along troll

No. Not at all.

People all of the time just send out a lot filled full of Barry Bonds auto's and other cards for next to nothing. Usual happenings.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
No. Not at all.

People all of the time just send out a lot filled full of Barry Bonds auto's and other cards for next to nothing. Usual happenings.

Just like people list things on eBay daily without knowing what they have. Just because there is steals doesn't mean they're stolen. Again move along troll

Since you want to be Dudley do right then go to all the auctions on eBay that are underpriced and report them for being stolen

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just like people list things on eBay daily without knowing what they have. Just because there is steals doesn't mean they're stolen. Again move along troll

eBay leaves a documentation of purchases. If someone gets screwed on eBay, more often than not, things can be rectified. If someone gets screwed on Craigslist, they're pretty much screwed. Or can be held liable later for the previous 'owners' merchandise if it does turn out to be stolen.

You've taken a couple people trying to look out for you entirely wrong and made it into a big deal.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Bud you've come in here and done nothing but throw insults and call names. My sales thread you trashed by saying dont buy it because its stolen. You really should find something better to do with your time than call people out for something you have no clue about

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
The two of you have strongly held opinions that aren't likely to change, so it is probably for the best to let this drop.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts