Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gracecollector

I have stolen all your money, and am currently headed to the Cayman Islands.

gilmo asked me to re-register. So now I get to post this and see if I'm a newb.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have stolen all your money, and am currently headed to the Cayman Islands.

gilmo asked me to re-register. So now I get to post this and see if I'm a newb.

Hmmm junior member, 1 post, just joined, zero feedback, no sig.... SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding... welcome back man!

G

gracecollector

Yep... post count of 1, lost all PM's.

Anyone involved in the Gallery break or the upcoming Gold Label break, please re-PM me your shipping addresses ASAP! Thanks. This blows. Lost all PM's, post count, primo join date and have to reset account.

G

gracecollector

Major flooding, snow flurries this morning, crap weather for the White Sox game tomorrow, and a lost FCB account. Today officially sucks, and it's not even half over yet.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Yep... post count of 1, lost all PM's.

Anyone involved in the Gallery break or the upcoming Gold Label break, please re-PM me your shipping addresses ASAP! Thanks. This blows. Lost all PM's, post count, primo join date and have to reset account.

Last night I posted that I'm interested in picking up the Braves and Tigers from your upcoming Gold Label + others break. Shoot me a PM for payment info/etc... and to start building your PM list again!

G

gracecollector

Moving this here to keep updated. All my old posts show a "º" as the member name of the poster?

I've purchased five more boxes for the next MT live box break. So here's the details!

5 sealed Hobby Boxes, 1 each of: 1999 Bowman Chrome Series 1, 1999 Topps Tek, 1999 Topps Gold Label, 2000 Topps Gold Label and 2001 Topps Gold Label. Particularly excited to add the Topps Tek - with gold #/10 cards that are highly desirable! The Gold Label also have great chances for low serial number parallels and 1/1's.

I'll sell team slots again, minimum $15 order, prices include shipping. The $10 teams are 2 for $15 or 3 for $20! And if you buy any slot of $15 or more, you can add a $10 team for $7 to your order. I need to sell $200 minimum in slots to make the break happen, and break will be either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week via live USTREAM.

YANKEES - 25 Resident Bay Fan pending
BRAVES - 25 U L Washington Rookie pending
ORIOLES - 25 thejackaryman8 PAID
MARINERS - 25 RustyGreerFan PAID
RED SOX - 20
DODGERS - 20 Resident Bay Fan pending
CARDINALS - 20
METS - 15 Resident Bay Fan pending
ASTROS - 15
ANGELS - 15
ATHLETICS - 15
CUBS - gracecollector
WHITE SOX - 15 RustyGreerFan PAID
BLUE JAYS - 10
PHILLIES - 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS - 10 TBTwinsFan pending
RANGERS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
DIAMONDBACKS - 10
ROCKIES - 10
PADRES - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
GIANTS - 10
INDIANS - 10
TIGERS - 10 U L Washington Rookie pending
ROYALS - 10
TWINS - 10 TBTwinsFan pending
REDS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
BREWERS - 10
PIRATES - 10
MARLINS - 10
RAYS - 10​

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Just woke up a little bit ago. I'm thinking that I will be taking a nap later today

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
It took me close to an hour and a half to drive 36 miles.

Roads are perfect for us so far. Just stopped in Fergus Falls for some coffee. I never see the coffee girls in bikinis that are posted in here sometimes. I'm always let down. I usually see girls that look like the guy in the Butterfly Effect when he's in his "gothic" stage in an altered life.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies, the wind is really blowing here up to 38mph and the flurries are flying around too

Oh and this guy from Illinois is a jack wagon for sure
Report: Man Sues Derrick Rose For Missing 2013 Season | HipHop365.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO :p

Sam Banks (Super Mario)
Eric Nuesslein (Thosebackpages)
Byran Mitchell (Subpop77)

[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] [MENTION=2429]subpop77[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online