Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

print run of 1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I know the Totally Certified Platinum Gold has a print run of 30, but what about the Certified Mirror Gold. I bought a few that the seller stated /30 but I am not so sure. Thanks

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
ok, thats what I was thinking. Still fairly rare cards though. I cant get the beckett site to work for me so I couldnt get any info on these. thanks

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Eric :lol: 180 :lol:

About 90 Golds. There was never a stated print provided by Pinnacle because it was never set. In fact they just kept printing, 5 runs in total.

I have several players in similar quantities.
clarks.jpg

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
George_Calfas said:
Eric :lol: 180 :lol:

About 90 Golds. There was never a stated print provided by Pinnacle because it was never set. In fact they just kept printing, 5 runs in total.

I have several players in similar quantities.
clarks.jpg

very impressive. Do you ever sell or you just hoard? jk

I picked up about 30 different for about 1.50 each. Just lower end players for my player collections.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Yeah, I thought about bidding on all of them but his shipping scared me away. Most people "Think" the PR is 30 since 1996 Select Certified was a PR of 30. in 1997 everyone assumed the PR was 30, lots of people cashed in fast, it was soon found out not to be the case.

Yes, I hoard.

1993_Reynolds.jpg

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
yeah, shipping is a little high but I factored that in to my bidding. What do you think the print runs are for the blues and reds?

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
George, If I could go to anyones house and check out their collection, it would probably be you. Its amazing. Can you name some of the highlights of your collection?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
383astro said:
you a briant hunter fan or a tigers fan?

thats a whole lotta gold.

so whats the story on the blacks? and any ideas on the print run on the blues and reds?

The hoards just happened, not a team thing.....or at least I have not shared those ;)

Blue and Red PR are larger, 120ish Blue and 175ish red. Blues have been really rough in the past years, prices still don't always reflect. In the mid-2000s some blues were outselling their Gold counterpart.

Blacks are 1/1s
Young1997BL.jpg
Anderson1997BL.jpg
renteriablack.jpg
buhner.jpg
mo.jpg

Latest posts