Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
A jacket is a light weight coat like bread is just raw toast.
Adam - Great pick up! Can't go wrong with Mr. Palmer.:cool:
We had an F-22 crash on the east side of the base today.
Luckily, the jet landed in a wooded area and the pilot ejected safely.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Looks like I will be away for awhile. Fuel tank fell on my back, Tuesday, at work. Spent yesterday in bed. Tried to sneak into work today, and was sent home. Put on bed rest, until I can stand up straight AND pain free.

My back Will never be pain free, as I have degenerative arthritis and scoliosis. I may be screwed.

Will be a sell thread out, tomorrow or Saturday, for anyone interested. Have to gather up some funds to make up for the next couple weeks of lost pay. Absolute worst timing. Just shelled out $300 to replace a fuel pump and Christmas.

Ugh!

Many over, sorry guys.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Looks like I will be away for awhile. Fuel tank fell on my back, Tuesday, at work. Spent yesterday in bed. Tried to sneak into work today, and was sent home. Put on bed rest, until I can stand up straight AND pain free.

My back Will never be pain free, as I have degenerative arthritis and scoliosis. I may be screwed.

Will be a sell thread out, tomorrow or Saturday, for anyone interested. Have to gather up some funds to make up for the next couple weeks of lost pay. Absolute worst timing. Just shelled out $300 to replace a fuel pump and Christmas.

Ugh!

Many over, sorry guys.

Sorry man

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

Ugh!

Many over, sorry guys.
Sorry to hear that man. What do you build/fix?

A_Pharis

Ugh!

Many over, sorry guys.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts