Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS The "I Bought Out My LCS" Thread - Everything FS, Prices Listed! Scan heavy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
LMK if you have any desire to bulk out the "better" stuff that you purchased. I know you said you may go eBay, but if you want to flip lmk Ryan
Probably won't, piecing the high high end is probably the only way I'll get what I need to get out of this. Thanks though

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
Interested in Emmitt Smith.
Being in Gainesville I do have some Emmitt though I moved a bunch base already and the rest of the base/inserts are likely mixed into a monster box simply labeled "Gators"

I do have a Smokey Bear Emmitt Smith Gators RC if you're interested. I'll scan it with the Ripkens here shortly. The top right corner is creased, though.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
[MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] [MENTION=7717]trizzo22[/MENTION]

here are scans of the Ripkens and Emmitt, respectively

ripkensemmitt.jpgripkensemmittback.jpg

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
i know there aren't any autos or relics of those guys but there may be some inserts/parallels, when i dig em out i'll let you know

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
On the off chance you find inserts/parallels of Bonilla or Sean Burnett please let me know.

Collecting Sean Burnett & Bobby Bonilla!

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I would be interested in any Barry Bonds or Tim Brown also I would be interested in bulk commons of vintage baseball and football. Feel free to pm me and we can discuss it. Thanks

Members online