Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture2326-9-26-javagirl3.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
So a card recently sold for $13.00 + $3.00 for shipping at auction and someone else has the same card listed at a BIN/BO for $85.00. Wouldn't you think they would get the picture that there card is not worth that asking price? Yes they would, and he did. I made a $25 offer on the card and his reply was.... That is what I paid for the card the lowest I could do is $45. Now I personally think this card will NEVER sell at that price but what do I tell the guy? I mean seriously one just sold for 1/3 that price. Man I really hate how some sellers are. I just want to kick the crap out of them and open their eyes. UGH!!!!

/rant

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So a card recently sold for $13.00 + $3.00 for shipping at auction and someone else has the same card listed at a BIN/BO for $85.00. Wouldn't you think they would get the picture that there card is not worth that asking price? Yes they would, and he did. I made a $25 offer on the card and his reply was.... That is what I paid for the card the lowest I could do is $45. Now I personally think this card will NEVER sell at that price but what do I tell the guy? I mean seriously one just sold for 1/3 that price. Man I really hate how some sellers are. I just want to kick the crap out of them and open their eyes. UGH!!!!

/rant

Regardless what a card recently sold for, I wouldn't take a huge bath as well.. Set a snipe on the next one..

I have had low ball offers as well with the same reason, and I just keep listing the card and I do eventually sell the card for what I want and not a low ball offer..

Good luck getting the card..

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

/rant

Couldn't you provide a link to the closed auction and open up his eyes?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.
[MENTION=1945]Resident Bay Fan[/MENTION] - Glad to hear business is going well!
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] - 69 dudes! :lol: Awesome pick up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Regardless what a card recently sold for, I wouldn't take a huge bath as well.. Set a snipe on the next one..

I have had low ball offers as well with the same reason, and I just keep listing the card and I do eventually sell the card for what I want and not a low ball offer..

Good luck getting the card..

Actually it is not a matter of taking a huge bath, but come on, he bought in at $25 and won't take anything over it unless it is a $20 bill? Really? By the way there is no other one... it is /5 and I have 4 of them. He has the 5th.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Actually it is not a matter of taking a huge bath, but come on, he bought in at $25 and won't take anything over it unless it is a $20 bill? Really? By the way there is no other one... it is /5 and I have 4 of them. He has the 5th.

Something about big dogs and a porch, not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts