Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Saturday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Doing a load of laundry this morning and then I'l be heading back up to school

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Good Morning

Heading off to get a sub hooked up in my this afternoon and finally finish what has pretty much always been my dream car. Then meeting a friend to play some netrunner (2 player strategy card game). Should be a pretty good day.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning all
At work for a few hours to print an emergency piece for the US Open Tennis and clean up some backlog

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture9335-vader.jpg

How's the new business Pete?
US Open? Nice client!!!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Doing a few chores around the house. Then I need to start washing some jerseys. Later we have a kids birthday party and a house warming party to attend. Should be a fun day. Father in law is racing at Cordova this weekend (World Series of Drag Racing). Watched him last night from a 10.83 on a 10.80 dial time. Then her ran a 10.76 on 10.81 dial time and broke out. Not sure if he runs again today or has to wait until tomorrow?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Good morning! A quick workout and then we are meeting my mom for lunch and a day at the park with our son and our niece.

This time next week it'll be college football time!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I was going to make a thread in the gen chat but thought I'd ask my MT gents...

Anyone interested in a new (out of the box though) XBox with one controller and HDMI cable?

Long story short, I got it as payment for helping a buddy move recently but I don't have a use for it and don't know what it's worth really as a sale item. It is new though, still has the stickers on it and everything.

Thought itd be better to check this board then to run it up to the Pawn shop.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Good morning all!
This coming Tuesday is the first day since early July that we're not supposed to have rain.
Over 33 inches have fallen since then.:(

Lucky. This coming tuesdays is the first day since early July were not supposed to be over 100 degrees :(

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I was going to make a thread in the gen chat but thought I'd ask my MT gents...

Anyone interested in a new (out of the box though) XBox with one controller and HDMI cable?

Long story short, I got it as payment for helping a buddy move recently but I don't have a use for it and don't know what it's worth really as a sale item. It is new though, still has the stickers on it and everything.

Thought itd be better to check this board then to run it up to the Pawn shop.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Is it the xbox or the xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts