Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Tuesday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8 - THIS is an example of me wanting to reply to two posts in the MT but I'm combining in one post (could have more if I wanted) and then it's just ONE post by me but I'm replying to more than one post/person. You use the "+" button in the lower right corner for all the posts you want to add and then you use the "Reply With Quote" on the last one and it'll combine them for you ;)

I totally agree here Adam but when there are 7 posts back to back to back, etc. it's a little much and I don't see any problem with asking a regular member in here (but relatively new to the board) how to better position himself in here. Sometimes I feel like I'm participating in his own personal thread or just reading his AIM feed.

I put the instructions above but you don't need to apologize, just trying to help. You've been having like 25% of all posts in here and I think you can consolidate your replies to everyone's posts into one and make it more value add and help not clog up the MT.

Thanks! I did not know you could do this. I will be sure to use this feature from now.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! French press is brewed and work is on the horizon in the next hour.

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - Hey Dustin! Your first scan turned out GREAT! Which code are you using when posting those? I remember your previous scans were working just fine without the link back issue.

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - What a great lot of jumbos!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys.

Been off work since last Wednesday, but was back to it last night and tonight.

I think the therapy is working somewhat, but my leg still feels like XXXX after being on my get for ten hours.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
A slide of a homerun while playing with Boston.

scan0002.jpg

Looks great! Good luck managing your time from here on out...:lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Gents! French press is brewed and work is on the horizon in the next hour.

@Hawk8 - Hey Dustin! Your first scan turned out GREAT! Which code are you using when posting those? I remember your previous scans were working just fine without the link back issue.

@michaelstepper - What a great lot of jumbos!

Previously I was uploading the FCB server and then posting, until I recently found out it is a lot easier to upload and post from my phone. On the first photo of the slide I just copy and pasted the url address and added the image tags, the second photo of the slide I used the imgage tag supplied by photobucket and it links back to photobucket, but I remember reading that there was a way to stop that. Maybe something in the settings? I can keep copying and pasting the url and adding the image tags though.

Good morning boys.

Been off work since last Wednesday, but was back to it last night and tonight.

I think the therapy is working somewhat, but my leg still feels like XXXX after being on my get for ten hours.

Hopefully therapy keeps working and your leg keeps getting better. My dad recently started therapy and wants to quit already because he said it is not working, but my mom insists that he keeps going and says that it will get worse before it gets better.
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] I did it!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good Morning Everyone!!

I am not a Yankees Fan but i would wear that shirt. Out of sheer respect for Mariano as a PLAYER and a PERSON.

Oh I will wear it. I wish I could take the Yankees logo off the sleeve though lol. Mariano is probably the only current yankee I like

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Previously I was uploading the FCB server and then posting, until I recently found out it is a lot easier to upload and post from my phone. On the first photo of the slide I just copy and pasted the url address and added the image tags, the second photo of the slide I used the imgage tag supplied by photobucket and it links back to photobucket, but I remember reading that there was a way to stop that. Maybe something in the settings? I can keep copying and pasting the url and adding the image tags though.

Hopefully therapy keeps working and your leg keeps getting better. My dad recently started therapy and wants to quit already because he said it is not working, but my mom insists that he keeps going and says that it will get worse before it gets better.
@MansGame I did it!

Gotcha! Here is the link to the thread that has the fix. It is in the first post near the bottom of the post after the Felix Hernandez scans: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...tos-routing-photobucket-fcb-app-annoying.html

Let me know if you need any help with that :)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Looks great! Good luck managing your time from here on out...:lol:

I know what you mean! I am trying to get these cards out that I pulled for everyone. Should get at least three packages out today but I still have a lot of player list to make and I still have to finish my Dawson count and now I am playing with the scanner! Uggh! I need more time lol. Here are the other two slides that came in that lot.

scan0003.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Gotcha! Here is the link to the thread that has the fix. It is in the first post near the bottom of the post after the Felix Hernandez scans: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...tos-routing-photobucket-fcb-app-annoying.html

Let me know if you need any help with that :)

Thanks, I just fixed my settings and that would be why I could not figure it out, I was looking in my FCB settings. Have two more quick questions. Is there a way to mass delete pictures from photobucket? I have about 80 pics in there from about 6 years ago that I used in a fantasy football league I ran and want to delete all of them. Can you add titles to your pics after they have been uploaded?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Thanks, I just fixed my settings and that would be why I could not figure it out, I was looking in my FCB settings. Have two more quick questions. Is there a way to mass delete pictures from photobucket? I have about 80 pics in there from about 6 years ago that I used in a fantasy football league I ran and want to delete all of them. Can you add titles to your pics after they have been uploaded?

Slide the organize switch to ON.

Then hold Ctrl and select the pics like you would in a Windows folder.

Or if they are all in a row, use shift.

Re: titles... Yes

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just tried scanning my first card and when it is done scanning a diagonal crop box pops up on top of the card. How do I adjust the crop box so it is in the correct direction of the card?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Slide the organize switch to ON.

Then hold Ctrl and select the pics like you would in a Windows folder.

Or if they are all in a row, use shift.

Re: titles... Yes

Thanks, I just deleted 42 pictures way faster than I did a couple earlier.

Just drag the corners to the dimensions of the card.

I can't, the box is diagonal over the top of my card, it goes from the upper left hand corner to the bottom right hand corner of the card, the crop box is not straight up and down.

By the way here is my photo of Sammy Sosa hitting his 600th homerun that I just came across on photobucket.

IM000951.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online